Opis firmyManpower to światowy lider w dziedzinie HR o ponad 60-letniej tradycji. Nasza firma jest obecna w 82 krajach, na terenie Polski mamy 50 oddziałów. Współpracujemy z 400 000 klientami rocznie, w tym zarówno z małymi i średnimi przedsiębiorstwami ze wszystkich sektorów, jak i największymi światowymi korporacjami.
Obecnie dla naszego klienta poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:ObowiązkiChallenges and duties: A multicultural and dynamic company starts recruitment process addressed to people with financial background and foreign language – German. Currently, we are looking for candidates who will be working within international Business Process Outsourcing Center in Łódź. We want to hire top talents through using specific candidate-focused approach. Our recruitment campaign concentrates on fresh ideas, flexibility as well as your experience and potential which help to build a new and successful team. We offer a wide range of vacancies dealing with business process outsourcing services. A scope of responsibilities and the role will be individually tailored on the basis of your skills and interests. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: basic accounting functions connected with Master Data, AP, AR or GL as well as daily contact and cooperation with customers from Germany.WymaganiaCandidate profile:
- Juniors starting their career in Finance and Accounting
- Experienced accountants (Senior roles) looking for professional development and career growth
- Fluent knowledge of German (C1)
- English (B2)
- Financial background (diplomas, certificates or proven experience) important for Senior roles
- Candidate-focused approach: new employees can fit their positions to their skills, abilities and needs.
- You will work in a multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company- the world's largest provider of diversified business process services
- A chance to build a new team from scratch
- The best moment for starting professional career and getting a promotion
- In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, full time employment Contract and a benefits package (life insurance, multisport card, private medical care)